- Seawater resistant aluminium case – powder coated
- Standard colour SEEMATZ–yellow or white
- All other RAL colours are possible
- All fittings made of stainless steel
- Front window made of SECURIT® glass – high-strength
- High performance reflector made of 99.9% anodic polished aluminium
- Combinable with electric motor remote controls for 24VDC or 230/380VAC
- or manual controls in different versions
- All searchlights are adjusted by hand by our specialists – therefore maximum range.
The following illuminants can be used:
Halogen ( HGS ) – the classic illuminant with an excellent cost/benefit factor. Available from 150 to 5000 Watt.
XENON ( XBO® ) – High performance illuminant with extremely far range. Light colour like daylight, good reflection through ice. Maximum luminous intensity immediately after power up, no cooling off period between power up and off necessary. Available from 450 to 7000 Watt.
Optional accessories are available for some of our searchlights. A selection is offered here:
- Glass mirrors
- Additional heating for use in polar regions
- Protective cover
- Morse flap
- Pressurized air equipment
- Electric motor focus adjustment
- Searchlights in stainless steel version
- Mounting for speakers and/or camera
- Further control installations by request (e.g. suspended)