SEEMATZ Straight-line wipers
- Wiper casing made of seawater resistant aluminium (AlMg3) – powder-coated in white – all other RAL colours possible by request
- Two 24Volt DC motors with high torque (1∗48VDC on Tropic)
- Both motors ensure safe function in all weather conditions over a chain of stainless steel on the transport mechanism with 4 plastic rolls with ball bearing
- Wiper arms made of stainless steel
- Wiper blades made of seawater resistant aluminium (AlMg3) with separately changeable wiper rubber
- Inductive end-position switches
- Thermostatically controlled heating (not on Tropic)
- Integrated water/air line with spray valves (optional for Tropic)
Simple mounting due to studs made of stainless steel. Due to the motors mounted in the wiper casing, no breakthroughs in the bridge wall for motor axles and no elaborate assembly within the bridge ceiling. Only cable bushing is necessary.
SEEMATZ Wipers are characterized by their robust and maintenance-friendly technology, which guarantees function over many years with minimal service effort.
|Length:||375 – 4025mm|
|Arm length:||250 – 1000mm|
|Blade length:||250 – 1500mm|
Upon inquiry, the delivery of wipers for the assembly underneath or vertically on the window is possible without any surcharge.